wave's word

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Tales of Last Year

Shash your tale of this past year's adventures prompt me to think about my own year. In reverse, most recent adventure designing and painting a Circuit Board abstract on the gallery wall at work. Next walking 14.5 Km in one afternoon. My mother and I exploring Elora's Artist Studio tour.(like WOW) Extreme adventure staying with my Big sister in Huntsville. Thanks for her hospitality to my friends too. Joyful welcome of grandchild #4 Jerrell. Sensational Revelations from God at the LTT in Toronto. I was happy to get to meet some new people like Mike and Edwina, Debra Graves, Bridgitte etc... Most of the winter was spent enjoying playing cards, Catan and good food, good company.(great chilly Rich) My co worker and I went to a Brian Adams concert. I found adventure simply walking in blizzards and talking to God. I can imagine what it was like for the first explorers to climb mount Everest. I like to read about explorers and pioneers. I was having dinner New Years day with Ruby, Alden and Richard when the news came of Joe's sudden death. God sure placed us in family for a reason. Totally out of control fun christmas of catan.(not as much as the year before)
Well those are the highlights I may have missed a few things. It doesn't make it less special.

Peace like a river in my soul

5 Comments:

  • Omitions worth mentioning:
    Mom and I went to Chinese Lantern Festival at Ontario Place.Awesome!
    and Elora artist studio tour.Way cool!!
    Darlene and I went to Stratford Much Ado about Nothin and Barefoot in the park. Both funny!!!

    By Blogger Wave's Word, at 1:09 PM  

  • thank you again for your encouragement! I am blessed to know you!

    By Blogger Lala's world, at 2:06 PM  

  • school...don't forget about that!!

    By Blogger momsmusings, at 7:37 PM  

  • It has been quite the year!!! Next year will be even better.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:14 PM  

  • I second Shash's post... next year Will be even BETTER!

    By Blogger redheads, at 2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home