wave's word

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Thirteen Things about Arlene
1…. I am the middle child
2.... I am taller than my older sister
3.... My first car was a VW Rabbit(I loved it)
4.... Childhood pets - gerbils- too many, guinea pigs - Gin & Tonic, 2 dogs - Pepper and Ginger,
5.... First celebrity crush - Donny Osmond
6.... Last celebrity crush - A Klingon name Worf
7.... I would rather go for a walk in the woods than shop in the mall
8.... I love to shop in hardware stores
9.... Childhood dream - to work in Affrica in the peace corp
10.... My favorite dead artist is Salvador Dali
11.... My favorite living artist is Dale Chihouli - Painter & Glass Blower
12.... I pray for unity in families
13.... Scripture I'm standing on is Psalm 139 for the salvation of each family member
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. trinycan.blogspot.com (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


2 Comments:

  • Hey, you're up before me!! I am working on my TT!!

    By Blogger momsmusings, at 7:34 AM  

  • I forgot it was Thursday! Great list. We should make a trip to some great galleries, a day out of it!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home