wave's word

Sunday, June 25, 2006

What's my Dream Job?

When I was 11 years old I wanted to join the peace corps- Go
Anywhere > Help Anyone. (I read a lot of National Geographic Magazines.)
I never joined the peace corps but I did work to improve the quality of life of many families.
I would still love to go anywhere>help anyone. I would love to paint all day. Live in a small town or village but close to a small city. I would practice reflexology. Help out in some local art exhibits. I could do this anywhere that God sends me. Be apart of a body of believers that is reaching God's people and delivering Gods word to the nations.
I guess it is a way of life.

1 Comments:

  • That's less of what you want to do and more of a picture of who you are. Very good Wave.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home