wave's word

Thursday, June 22, 2006

MY FIRST THIRTEENJOBS

1) At 10 years old I babysat two kids for .75 per hour(1971)
(I did not love it)
2) 14 years old I worked in the family bookstore(Green Gables)
(I loved it)
3) Best Job ever being a MOM!(I love it)My kids taught me well.(enjoyed very much)
4) Back to work- assistant manager in WH Smith bookstore.(boring)
5) Off to college in accounting(yuk but a valuable skill)Then changed to E.C.E.
6) Doing bookeeping for Alltrade Enterprises(The Family Biz)okay
7) Yippee I'm a stayin home MOM - and WIFE(a great time)
8) I volunteered alot in my community.(a huge learning experience)
9) Community worker/women's group leader(fabulous)
10) Day care educator(wonderful)
11) Women's group facilitator(sensational)
12) Day care educator(great)
13) Moved to K-town more day care.



3 Comments:

  • Good thirteen, I can show you how to do the HTML next time. It is not so hard to do...

    But welcome to the TT addiction!! Now you need to learn about Wordless Wednesdays, Monday Memories etc...

    By Blogger momsmusings, at 9:40 AM  

  • So what was your favourite job of all times that you did and what would be your absolute dream job?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:00 AM  

  • good list! I like learning more about you!!

    By Blogger Lala's world, at 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home