wave's word

Friday, February 24, 2006

wave's word

wave's word

Oh for the love of decisions

I love where I work. I think it is an organization that is important to our city. It is important to families. It is a pioneer of the future. It encompases two areas I like to work in, Children and Art. Being a non profit it does not pay well. That makes me sad. I'm supposed to suplement my income with my other job - reflexology - I'm not doing it. Why why!
Cause I get busy with all other things. I'm struggling with sticking to the plan. I've got a business plan almost complete. Including projected sales and cash flow. When I saw the plan written down I felt the doubt creep in. I push it away. I'ts a battle.
The plan sais I need X dollars. My budget sais where you gonna find it. My income sais not there. God sais "I will provide all your needs"

3 Comments:

  • Proverbs 3:5-6, “Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding. In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths.”

    Psalm 37:23-24, "If the LORD deights in a man's way, He makes his steps firm; though he stumble, he will not fall, for the LORD upholds him with His hand."

    Psalm 85:12-13, "Yes, the Lord will give what is good, and our land will yield its increase. Righteousness shall go before Him and shall make His footsteps a way in which to walk."

    Proverbs 4:11-13, "I'm writing out clear directions to Wisdom Way, I'm drawing a map to Righteous Road. I don't want you ending up in blind alleys, or wasting time making wrong turns. Hold tight to good advice; don't relax your grip."

    Proverbs 16:9, "A man's mind plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps and makes them sure. Guard it well--your life is at stake!"

    Proverbs 20:24, "The very steps we take come from GOD; otherwise how would we know where we're going?"

    Jeremiah 10:23, "I know, GOD, that mere mortals can't run their own lives, that men and women don't have what it takes to take charge of life."

    Underlying theme... It is God who directs the steps of the righteous (those in right standing with Him and His will). He is the one to consult and listen to and with this comes great patience because it may take time but remember that God is always on time, He's never late. Listen for GOD's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:49 AM  

  • Hey Wave,

    Tough decsision, but you know what you want and are waiting for. God
    says in Psalm 37 (Shash quoted the end, here is the beginning)

    4 Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart. 5 Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this: 6 He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn,
    the justice of your cause like the noonday sun. 7 Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him;
    do not fret when men succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes.

    By Blogger momsmusings, at 8:05 AM  

  • I always knew God provided...what made a difference for us and our family was I just started thanking Him for His provision.... I don't want my provision I want His. His is best and complete.

    By Blogger Lala's world, at 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home