wave's word

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

let go to receive

I let go of something that I did not know I was holding. It was holding me back. God heals and when you experience it you know it is God. I thank God for healing me. I have received God's healing and forgiveness before and I will again. Giving up the hurt and pain to God is necessary to replace it with Love, joy, peace...
I'm free - No more wondering in the desert - This week I filled out divorce papers for a man I've not lived with for 12 years. (no laughing)
This is only a symptom of the pain and hurt that directed my path but no longer enslaves me. My past does not determin my future. Phil 4:13 I can (and will) do all things through Christ who strengthens me. It all seems so clear now. What I should do and how to proceed. I'll be putting out resumes and talking to my boss about changing my work load and redesigning my position. More pay etc... NO more weekends etc...
No more planning time now is action time - Stepping out in faith time!
Thanks to all who encourage and pray!

3 Comments:

  • wow you go girl!!! woot woot

    I am glad to hear that you are taking steps of faith!!! the Bible says a Righteous man's steps are ordered of the Lord.....not his sitting's!!!

    I am really glad for you!! remember to put the full armor on...times like these the enemy likes to keep you down..keep you from making progress...but you are right you can do ALL things!!!

    By Blogger Lala's world, at 10:22 AM  

  • That is awesome Wave!!!

    By Blogger momsmusings, at 9:34 PM  

  • It's funny that the Scripture La gave you is the one I've had for you. It's great to be free so that God can finish what He started in you.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home