wave's word

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Rambling thoughts of one who's thinking and not sleeping

First my list was encouraging - to focus forward - accomplish something then no focus, no accomplisments - distraction - no encouragement - perception was grey. Maybe the list was too much. I gave it a time line with not enough time. Here's what I've achieved thus far.

Paint with the youth
begun to declutter(purge) my apartment of junk
visit my sister up north
I lost 6lbs not 20lbs
I painted two small paintings

What do you want and how has it affected your schedule?
I want to have a good relationship with Tanya. I want to see her fulfill god's plan for her life. Everything else seems irrelevant. I know it's not but I can't seem to keep moving on.
How has it affected your schedule - I pray more effectively-with more direct use of scripture. I think more about how to talk to her. I forgive her and ask God for forgiveness too.
epesians 1:18-19
I pray that the eyes of your heart be enlightened so that you may know what is the hope of his calling, what are the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, and what is the surpassing greatness of his power toward us who believe. These are in accordance with the working of the strenght of his might

Thank you Lord for comfort and strength

The rambling thoughts of one who's thinking and not sleeping - goes to sleep(i hope)

4 Comments:

  • I notice the time is wrong - Heehee
    you don't know what time it really is right now.

    By Blogger Wave's Word, at 12:19 AM  

  • I've spent many a night awake thinking too much... it's good to make lists but you're right it the list is longer than the time than all it is - is a let down.

    p.s. my alarm kept going off last night, sorry I had to hang up so quick - it was ear piercing loud and Jake was screaming. Then people stopped by... I'll talk to you tonight. I love you lots and you will get through this victoriously with such an awesome testimony on how not only you "survived" the journey but conquered it!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:13 AM  

  • You have been doing awesome Wave. I think losing 6lbs is awesome and a great step towards the 20 you want to lose. I know how hard that is!! I also find the best thoughts come when I can't sleep, then I am able to sleep more soundly afterwards!

    By Blogger momsmusings, at 3:32 PM  

  • hope you get some sleep soon! you are an amazing woman of God! be blessed!!

    By Blogger Lala's world, at 1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home