wave's word

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Oh! My Canada, My home and native land

I love our big cities and our rural towns.

CONTRAST

I love to walk our trails along the rivers and in the mountains.

DIVERSE

I love to see automn coloured leaves scatter about as if dancing for joy to be set free by the wind.

IRIDESCENCE

I enjoy wintery snowy days, the landscape softened by layers of snow engraved by the tracks of snowshoes, skis and sleds.

EXTREME

Observe new life push forth out of fertile ground. Lush plants and flowers are nourished with springtime rains.The sun warms them and their caretakers.

LUSH

I enjoy gathering with friends, together we are a fragrant bouquet. An aroma of sunscreen, BBQ, fruits and vegies.

VIBRANT

I pray, God keep this land glorious and free to worship, pray and be a Godly nation for thee.

AMEN

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home