wave's word

Sunday, July 16, 2006

I love list making

I read an article (being useful) that asked a question:

What do you want and how has it affected your schedule?

The answer most often is that we most often hope for more than what our efforts would most likely produce. I have seen it in my life.
My list for the summer in my tt will I hope be the begining of focusing my efforts. I need to prioritize the items and then each should have a list of more details to follow up on. The hard part is making time in my week or day to persue it.
Ways to keep motivated so my efforts will match the intended results

  • I need to make better decisions with my time.
  • Speak God's word over these areas of my life
  • Get scripture attached to each one
  • Ask God for confirmation
  • Pray

Any suggestions are welcome.

4 Comments:

  • well sounds like you are off to a great stuff! I have found that keeping a prayer journal really helps! that way I write out my prayers and when God answers I write it in next to the prayer and I date it as well! it is encouraging to actually see God moving cuz so many times I get an answer and I forget! I have been making lists for myself too and I have found that I am way more on top of things than I ever have been! I just bought a book from IKEA with just blank pages and I write everything in there along with the phone numbers and I have found it works! better than the scrap paper system I had before!

    By Blogger Lala's world, at 11:19 AM  

  • oops I just realized I said off to a great stuff!! hahaha
    meant off to a great start!! I should really proof read my comments!!!

    hope you are having a fantastic summer!

    By Blogger Lala's world, at 11:20 AM  

  • list are good - following through with them is even better, how does the commercial go... "priceless".

    I could use those same things on my list!!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:50 PM  

  • Sounds like you have an awesome plan there Wave. I need to make AND follow through with my lists. This may be a good place for me to start too!

    By Blogger momsmusings, at 12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home