wave's word

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Follow through - reflecting on my TT list of June 29

I'm not painting many paintings - 1 on the list -
Psalm 104
Praise the LORD, O my soul. O LORD my God, you are very great; you are clothed with splendor and majesty.
2 He wraps himself in light as with a garment; he stretches out the heavens like a tent

I find this great inspiration for painting. I read this whole psalm to the children in the art class tonight. I really enjoy hangin out with the kids. They inspire me to paint and have care free fun. Today we sketched outside and in between sketching or finding something to sketch they shared amazing stories. Their annecdotes and antics amuze me. We all laughed with Kristin(she was laughing the most) when her drawing got pooped on by a bird. They see what adults don't see and each of them has their own style. Learning drawing skills and exploring artistic expression with the inspiration of God's holy word. This is goal number 2 on the list - This is now completed... for the summer I may start up again in september



2 Comments:

  • You have done a great job with the art class for the kids. I know D has enjoyed it, when he has been there and our family looks forward to another opportunity in the fall for something like this again!!

    By Blogger momsmusings, at 3:10 PM  

  • that sounds like so much fun! I can see that you have an amazing gift with children!

    By Blogger Lala's world, at 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home