wave's word

Thursday, September 07, 2006

I like ME!

Thirteen Things I like aboutArlene -That's Me!

1…. My first thought to pop in my head is I Am Short! A positive outlook(most often)
2.... I love that I Love ...the Lord with all my heart, my soul, my mind. The lord knows what I was like before and some of you do to...whew
3....I'm confident meeting and having conversations with people from all cultures and economic status.
4.... I enjoy sharing, learning and growing in my relationship with God.
5.... I probable don't say it enough but I enjoyed raising my children and it is evident that I did well. Just ask them?(I miss it so much)
6....On the other hand, I love walking by myself listening to my own thoughts and talking to God. 13km today
7.... I like my style of painting.(God stretches me here too) It is part of me - like my children.
8.... I like that I can laugh at myself.(this took awhile to develop)
9.... I like that I do well at organizing events, special celebrations.(thanks to my MOM).
10.... I like my hair and skin- I have great hair and skin. (NO zits in highschool)
11.... I like that I'm a good team member in the many diferent areas of my life.
12.... I like my high standard of work ethics. Even when I'm mopping the floor.
13.... Life is not always a bowl of cherries or a rose garden but with more God guiding and less me interfering it can be heaven bound.

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


5 Comments:

  • Great list Wave. I could think of many more great things about you!! Remember these things...

    By Blogger momsmusings, at 4:55 PM  

  • Good job on the list! I didn't find it yesterday but I'm glad I found it today!! I could't survive walking 13 klm, you are so amazing!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:49 AM  

  • great list! I think you are an amazing woman! I signed up at the YMCA today so I can start working out and I saw an art store and really would love to start drawing again too......you are an inspiration and I would LOVE to see some pics of your paintings?!

    By Blogger Lala's world, at 4:55 PM  

  • hey mom
    awesome list next week you should do thirteen more things you like about yourself I am sure you could think up many it should be easy for you to do!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:34 PM  

  • awsome list mom you are a unique woman with many beuitifull things god instilled in you that make u in to the strong ,hardworking ,determined ,loving ,nurturing woman u are.I love you and respect you for the woman you are.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home