wave's word

Saturday, September 23, 2006

5 Wierd things about ME

Well there is too much about me that is wierd. So I'll pick out a few funny wierd 5.
  1. I still listen to Anne Murray tapes when I clean my room.
  2. I sleep with Winnie the POOH and george a little brown bear.
  3. When I read or hear a story I see the pictures in my head very detailed and vivid and then embelish with my own touch.
  4. When I take notes it is mostly doodles but it make sense to me.
  5. I like to soak in other peoples bathtubs. I don't have a tub only a shower in my apartment. Thanks to those who share their tubs.

That is all for the wierdo in me

5 Comments:

  • You are SOOOOOO weird...haha, just kidding. I think it must be the artist in you that makes you see such vivd pictures in your head while reading!! Very good post, I like learning more about people this way!!

    By Blogger momsmusings, at 10:52 PM  

  • hehehe I love to doodle too and will doodle on my feet and ankles when no paper is to be found!

    By Blogger Lala's world, at 7:53 PM  

  • I knew about the vivid images in your head and you can come and soak in my tub anytime you want!!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:50 PM  

  • I used to sleep with a bear that came from a build-your-own bear shop at the CNE, my friend and I got friendship bears before she left for college. Know one of the three animals at the house sleeps with me.

    By Blogger Meggles, at 1:23 PM  

  • HEY where are you??? Haha, Just kidding

    By Blogger momsmusings, at 7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home