wave's word

Thursday, September 14, 2006

I work at a Children's Museum

Thirteen Things I Love about My Job

  1. Painting murals(lots of creative expression)
  2. Children and parents playing and exploring together
  3. Meeting people from all over the world.
  4. Continual challenge to improve the visitors experience (pioneering)
  5. My boss is encouraging, motivating and trusting
  6. It is a fast paced environment
  7. Their is a varriety of duties everyday.
  8. Time off is flexible.
  9. Staff work well together(supportive team)
  10. Lot of special events.
  11. My friends and family come to visit.
  12. A great vision for the future
  13. We have playtime at staff meetings(YEAH)

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


3 Comments:

  • Very good list. We love visiting you at work and the kids can't wait to get there sometime next week again and I can't wait to see a new wall? If I remember right?

    By Blogger momsmusings, at 6:33 AM  

  • sounds like a great place to work! and I know you would be great at it! you are so gifted with people and children!

    By Blogger Lala's world, at 3:09 PM  

  • Great list. Having a great boss and staff that work together is a big part for me of whether I like my job or not. Sounds like your staff meetings are fun!!

    By Blogger Meggles, at 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home